PIXLO’S STATEMENT ON PRIVACY
All persons whose personal data is processed by Pixlo should feel confident that this is performed with the requisite consideration and respect for the individual’s private life and protection of personal data.
Pixlo shall at all times comply with applicable data protection legislations and follow the rules governing the collection and use of personal data which may relate to natural persons.
This statement is aligned with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and relevant legislations.
PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
PIXLO APPLIES THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES GOVERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA;
• Personal data may only be processed in a lawful and correct manner in accordance with the provisions of Pixlo’s internal guidelines and rules.
• Personal data may only be processed for specific, specified purposes. Accordingly, personal data may not be collected or used arbitrarily within the operations.
• All personal data which is collected must be relevant and it may not be collected for any purpose which is incompatible with the specified purpose.
• Personal data must be correct and updated. If it is discovered that personal data is erroneous or processed contrary to Pixlo’s internal guidelines and rules, the personal data must be corrected or deleted.
• Before a person’s personal data is processed, it must be determined when and how this person shall be informed concerning the processing of his/her personal data. Personal data may only be processed where such information has been provided.
• Personal data may not be saved for longer than is necessary for the intended purpose.
•Personal data shall be protected in an appropriate manner – an appropriate security level for the personal data shall be maintained at all times and personal data shall only be available and used by authorized persons within Pixlo who require the information to perform their work duties.
© Copyright 2018 - Pixlo AB - Premium encoders and decoders Pixlo AB, Peter Myndes Backe 12, 118 46 Stockholm, Sweden GDPR